offered a job selling flags covering the olympic torch

If you have an idea of what's good to sell let everyone know.

offered a job selling flags covering the olympic torch

Postby paulaluqa89 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Offered a job selling uk flags following the olympic flame route ,10 hours a day for the next 40 days without a break ,at my age not fit enough ,but then thought why not do it myself managed to find a supplier anyone fancy doing this with me much more fun with some company ? lots of other options not just flags ,helium balloons ,inflatables anything with union jack on it that can sell for a pound or 2 ?
paulaluqa89

Re: offered a job selling flags covering the olympic torch

Postby emma » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:21 pm

hi there, im coming to London to sell my own design stuff for Olympics. where you selling, they have many restricted areas. let me know asap. cheers emma
emma

Re: offered a job selling flags covering the olympic torch

Postby paulaluqa89 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 pm

hi following the olympic flame which is travelling down and then back up again over the next 40 days check out the olympictorch route just do a quick google search and it will let you know its different towns all over uk so well worth the travelling not to sure about being in london for the event as realise the difficulties but if travelling the route loads of people and only one day in one place so less hassle from offical idiots .What your selling sounds really interesting without giving away what they are ,what are they lol.
paulaluqa89

Return to What items to sell and where to get them