These could be a line

If you have an idea of what's good to sell let everyone know.

These could be a line

Postby Paul B Virgo » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 am

Came across these Flashing Badges , http://buyjoblots.co.uk/1-00-lines/flas ... per-carton, the way I understand it the top line of badges run from a separate battery and are your workers . Come in at 10p each , I think they'd fetch £1 all day long . Fill your boots :-)

Regards Paul.
Paul B Virgo

Re: These could be a line

Postby markwoods39 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:58 am

Thanks Paul for the link I will pass this on :) I just looked on eBay and there is a seller selling these for £20 + P+P which was around £6. He/she making a good profit on these on a job lot. :)

Has anyone got any more links they would like to share where new pedlars can look for bargains to sell on ?.
markwoods39

Re: These could be a line

Postby Paul B Virgo » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:19 am

If anyone wants the Good Luck Charms , Four Leaf Clovers and Four Leaf Clover phone charms PM me for prices . The Four Leaf Clovers are Genuine and come in a small sealey bag . The Phone Charms are packaged and can be seen here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lucky-Real-Fo ... 2a34d9518c. I work them for £3 and take money with them ---not fortunes but steady money .

I also have Swiss Warblers and other tried and tested pedlar lines such as Tricky The Magic Worm , I will release small quantities if some one wants to try these lines without a huge layout , you can have them at what I paid for them plus the postage . I'm only going to do this for now to try to get this forum buzzing --I'm not a wholesaler , but I know that sometimes new pedlars are put off by having to do a 'minimum order' from wholesalers , Anyway the offer is there.

Regards Paul.
Paul B Virgo

Return to What items to sell and where to get them