New toilet plunger

If you have an idea of what's good to sell let everyone know.

New toilet plunger

Postby markwoods39 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 am

I got sent this link yesterday it looks like a great idea to me and I think it will be a big seller ? they are not on ebay yet so if you can find out where to buy from and get in there quick before other sellers on ebay you could make a nice sum of money :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaSEaIpi89c

Do you think this is a good idea ?
markwoods39

Re: New toilet plunger

Postby Ian Pedlar » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:08 am

I think it's a good idea because it's a one-off so people will need to buy one and one spare :)
It's little, probably comes as a 'roll' so you can carry lots of them.
giffgaff seem to be paying 'me' for using 'them' at the moment! Can't get much cheaper than that!
See my website for details www.ffagffig.com
Ian Pedlar
Site Admin

Postby Paul B Virgo » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:59 am

How would you show people how it worked ? I Phone I suppose if you could stop them long enough . A good line for visual demonstration at Exhibitions I'd wager . Brings to mind a fella I knew who invented a device that would indicate how much gas there was in a gas bottle , you stuck it on the gas bottle ----thought he'd cracked it but ( there is always a but ) when the bottle was empty and the caravan owner exchanged it the device went with the old bottle and it was to expensive to produce to allow the customer to compensate for this . Of course the gas people ripped them off and threw them away , I wonder why ? :-) . Poor sod ended up Bankrupt .

Best Regards Paul.
Paul B Virgo

Postby printpedlar » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:31 pm

I agree with Paul there would have to be a visual demonstration, pedlars could take a laptop or DVD player not dissimilar to the ones used in supermarkets.
printpedlar

Postby Ian Pedlar » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Nah, you just need to take a plugged up bog with you,

indeed invite people with stopped insides to have a good go on it.

Then the marvelous unveiling of the portable bog unstopper will astound folks, just as long as you have somewhere for the effluent to go =))

Otherwise sell as many as you can and get the hell outta there QUICK!
giffgaff seem to be paying 'me' for using 'them' at the moment! Can't get much cheaper than that!
Ian Pedlar
Site Admin

Postby Ian Pedlar » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:00 pm

P.S. if you sell these, are you still a pedlar? or are you a boggler?
Ian Pedlar
Site Admin

Postby printpedlar » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:58 am

Thank you Ian for conjuring up all of these images in our heads but I didn’t mean that kind of demonstration, anyway how would you get your audience to participate?

It will all end in tears, being ushered into the back of a police van with the good public’s donations and charged for the lack of movement, having my goods seized in loo. :|
printpedlar

Return to What items to sell and where to get them