selling food.

What is and what is not allowed? The folks in here will sort it out.
Case Law seems to be the evil wicked witch of the west at the moment.

Re: selling food.

Postby chopperlamb » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi guys not selling yet as a few issues with the trike. i'm taking it to have the frame holding the front wheels repaired. it would seem to be a design fault and the the flimsy angle iron holding the wheels is just not strong enough and bends severely, even when the cart is empty, something to look out for when buying a cart.

will keep you informed with progress, but really busy at the moment, so looks like i'll be open for next year now. will also give me a bit of time to pimp my cart with 12 volt leds to make it stand out.

i do have one event to do on the 14th of december, but the cart will be static so happy to take it there as a trial run as will only sell around 100 dogs.

atb chopper
chopperlamb

Postby markwoods39 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi chopperlamb, which town was you going to trade from ? If you need any help just fire away :)
markwoods39

Postby russellstevenn » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:14 am

Any body who like Frozen Yoghurt's can see the below site..You make find some thing interesting about Frozen Yoghurts...

frozen yoghurt solution
russellstevenn

Postby Toyah1981 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi I am also from the same area (worcester) I am a professional face painter and would like to hit the streets during the busy summer months. I've read that some councils have restrictions on where you can trade do you have any idea how I go about finding out wheris restricted. I'm thinking if going to busier parks, city centres etc. Thankyou
Toyah1981

Postby Ian Pedlar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Welcome Toyah

do you have Town Rangers there?

we have them in Bournemouth, they are very laid back and nice people.

have a chat with them about it.
giffgaff seem to be paying 'me' for using 'them' at the moment! Can't get much cheaper than that!
See my website for details www.ffagffig.com
Ian Pedlar
Site Admin

Postby Toyah1981 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:22 pm

Thank you for the reply Ian. I am unsure as to whether we have town rangers here. I have also tried looking on my councils website to find out if there are any restricted areas without success. I'm having difficulty in finding out where is allowed and where isn't. I'm probably going to try my luck at council run parks etc but not sure if they are off limits. Sorry new to all this and totally overwhelmed with trying to work it out via google
Toyah1981

Postby Ian Pedlar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:52 pm

my usual advice is to just get out there and try but I've been told off for giving bad advice.

maybe a bit of homework first, go prepared to sell with your cert, talk to anyone who looks official

sleep with them

NO DON'T SLEEP WITH THEM

see, bad advice
giffgaff seem to be paying 'me' for using 'them' at the moment! Can't get much cheaper than that!
See my website for details www.ffagffig.com
Ian Pedlar
Site Admin

Postby Toyah1981 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:32 pm

Bad advice....I'm not in that line of work ;;)
Toyah1981

Previous

Return to The Law