Can you be a Peddler outside Airport

Pedlars, How cool to hold a certificate that proves by law you are a person of good character!
Worth getting one just for the hallibut! Oh no, that's a fishing certificate.

Can you be a Peddler outside Airport

Postby markwoods39 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:59 am

Can you trade outside Airports as a peddlar ?
markwoods39

Re: Can you be a Peddler outside Airport

Postby Ian Pedlar » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:30 am

I suppose it depends on what you're selling

AK47s! GET YOUR AK47s HERE!

:D
giffgaff seem to be paying 'me' for using 'them' at the moment! Can't get much cheaper than that!
See my website for details www.ffagffig.com
Ian Pedlar
Site Admin

Postby Mandys13 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Hi, I did get a unit inside our local airport with my ice cream tricycle landside. I was to stand outside with it but unfortunately there just wasn't enough traffic to stop and buy one. I needed to be airside. Anyway.....I needed to complete a lot of paperwork to be able to do this. Although my trike was stored there so there was much more paperwork required, but even stood outside a pass must be worn at all times to say who you are etc. It's the security issues. But it is possible if you go through the right channels. They require character references and your insurances etc.

Hope this helps! :)
Mandys13

Postby markwoods39 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Ian Pedlar wrote:I suppose it depends on what you're selling

AK47s! GET YOUR AK47s HERE!

:D

:))
markwoods39

Postby markwoods39 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Thanks Mandys13, I have a new product that will sell very well. I can't say too much about it just yet but what i can say is my product will make any suitcase tamper proof no need for wrapping your case at the airport which costs £14.00 each way, my product will cost £14.99 and can be used time and time again. Please check out the link below to see how easy it is to break in to your suitcase without you knowing. If anyone wants to buy my product to re-sell please message me as i can give people from this forum a big discount. I know if you went outside of an airport you could sell my product very well i would put a target of 100 sales per day . Anyway check out the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpIJVWXsBBI
markwoods39

Postby markwoods39 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:55 pm

I am looking for people to buy my product to sell at your local Airports. Each sale you will make £6.99 profit x that by 100 sales per day £699 profit. You only have to see how busy Airports can be so 100 sales per day is easily done. If you would like to reserve your Airport please message me and i won't give another person your local Airport. We should have the stock by the end of Feb just in time for the start of the holiday season. :)
markwoods39

Return to Pedlars Forum