Having difficulty knowing how to locate events worthy

Pedlars, How cool to hold a certificate that proves by law you are a person of good character!
Worth getting one just for the hallibut! Oh no, that's a fishing certificate.

Having difficulty knowing how to locate events worthy

Postby Tara » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Evening lovely people I have looked and can't seem to find the answer to my question. I am a face painter, balloon modeler and I offer henna and hair wraps. My setup is completely mobile. I know of a few large public events near me that I attend with my services and I do well but I am wanting to know if there's a way of finding the well attended annual events. I have Googled for ages and I can't seem to find anything that fits the brief thank you in advance
Tara

Re: Having difficulty knowing how to locate events worthy

Postby Ian Pedlar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi Tara and welcome to the forum.

In my area, Bournemouth, we have a local paper, the echo which also has a website, bournemouthecho.co.uk and on there is a section for 'what's on'.
Do you have anything like that in your area?
What about Gumtree? Do they have anything?
Any other websites dedicated to your area?

I also googled 'find events' and found this one: https://www.familiesonline.co.uk

Regards

ian
giffgaff seem to be paying 'me' for using 'them' at the moment! Can't get much cheaper than that!
See my website for details www.ffagffig.com
Ian Pedlar
Site Admin

Postby Tara » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Thank you so much for your speedy reply Ian and your warm welcome it's really appreciated. I am inTaunton Somerset and I am familiar with the events near me however this year I hoped to travel in my camper whilst peddling. Thank you for the info I will check it out
Tara

Postby iamdumpling » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:33 am

iamdumpling

Return to Pedlars Forum